As the Thanksgiving holiday rapidly approaches, we all begin making plans to visit with family and friends. Then, this seemly solemn holiday turns into a barrage of invitations, travel arrangements, football, food and, of course, even more food!
Before this all becomes too overwhelming, I would like to take a few moments to remind myself how truly thankful I am, by counting all of my blessings from this year.I am thankful…
- for my family and friends.
- to live in a country in which they value people’s lives, as much as they do here in America!
- to have the support of my Director to implement the best health and safety Program that I can for my fellow co-workers!
- to be a part of such a great organization, such as ASSE!
- to have the opportunity to proudly serve my Chapter in this role!
I would also like to encourage you and your family to also make your list of what are you thankful for this year!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Thank you for making this year a little more special!
Matthew Herron, CSP
President, South Texas Chapter
American Society of Safety Engineers